A thoughtfully edited compilation originally published for spring/summer 2021. Content includes:
- A thoughtful examination of why, and how, we use material possessions to distract ourselves from becoming who we ought to be
- An essay on the pain of secondary infertility
- Charting the return of the domestic arts (with recipes for homemade gnudi and biscuits)
- Asking the question: What happens when our self-identity and work-identity collide?
- An ode to adventure
- Defining the working-stay-at-home mother
All issues of In Kind are printed in the United States with heavy-weight, premium paper.