A thoughtfully edited compilation originally published for fall/winter 2022. Content includes:
- Intimate conversations on developing personal style
- Louise Roe on layering her new London home
- Parterre's Julia Berolzheimer and Hanna Seabook on building a new business
- A real look at the downside of working from home
- Jamie Beck on her new book and life in Provence
- An examination around the different manifestations of grief
Successful women on how they cope with stress
- Shopping and styling recommendations from insiders like Ariel Gordon, Laurel Pantin, and Sarah Bray-West.
- And so much more...
All issues of In Kind are printed in the United States with heavy-weight, premium paper. Issue no. 5 is approximately 150 pages.