A thoughtfully edited compilation originally published for spring/summer 2023.
- Career, branding, and life-building advice from Blair Eadie
- Ariel Okin on building her own home
- Advice from mothers we admire on the important things they did when raising their children
- Jillian Eversole on moving forward after a miscarriage
- A look at work values—and how to decipher yours
- Thoughts on personal style from Marina Larroudé
The art of friendship and showing up when it matters
- And so much more...
All issues of In Kind are printed in the United States with heavy-weight, premium paper. Issue no. 6 is approximately 135 pages.
Please note: We work with a small, Northeastern-based printer and issues could take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. Addresses closer to the Northeast will typically receive their shipments earlier.